So bare with me I’ve never done this before!
Thank you so much to Ember Book Reviews (go check it out!) for the nomination! I still feel relatively new to blogging so I’m extremely grateful for this (hopefully I’m doing something right!)
So firstly, to the rules…
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And here are…
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m sadly part of the IBD club 😦 I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis when I was 12.
- If I absolutely had to choose a favourite book of all time (Excluding all of the Harry Potters because that’s too easy!) it would be… A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett (though The Body by Stephen King would be a close sencond).
- I have never broken a bone in my body (touch wood!).
- I’m studying with The Open University for my degree in English Language and Literature
- I left school just after my 15th birthday and have taught myself ever since (who says you need high school!).
- My favourite food is Mexican. Pulled pork enchiladas with guacamole are the shit! Could eat it all my life!
- I love all kinds of music! For example Frank Sinatra sits comfortably with Aerosmith, Christina Aguilera, Alfie Boe and Eminem in my CD rack! I’m not a genre snob, I’ll try anything and love most things.
I hope you enjoyed these little facts about me :-). I haven’t been blogging all that long so I haven’t followed the rules completely! Instead anyone reading this right NOW I nominate YOU!